Features | I am technology. #blog
Charlotte, NC: Hi, my name is Trey Warme. I am technology, amongst many other things. Welcome to I am technology. #blog! The site purpose is to share thought-provoking business leadership, technology, and human relations theory combined with fresh perspectives on enlightened teachings from many cultures topped off with exploration of some common spiritual threads that may run into other seemingly unrelated areas of life where they may also have potential to teach us lessons. Blog topics include:
- Business – Entrepreneur, Startups, Analytics, Performance, Six Sigma, Lean, BCP, Culture
- Guests! – The goods. Inspired information from authorities in Technology, Business, Leadership, Marketing, Career and Personal Development
- Leadership – Critical Thinking, Business Strategy, Growth, Wirearchy, Emotional Intelligence
- Marketing – Sales, Networking, Social Media, Business Development, Growth Hacking, Writing
- Miscellaneous – Positive Thoughts, Noteworthy News and Events
- Personal Growth – Success, Health, Spirituality, Human Relations, Personal Development, Psychology
- Technology – Enterprise Information Systems Architecture, Data Governance, High Availability, Cloud, Virtual, Big Data
Join the discussion on ✍ I am technology. #blog
Say something... I dare you!
Know a little? Let’s hear it!
I am technology. #blog Expanding Consciousness by Wendy Craig-Purcell | guest writer, guest blogger, guest post | I am technology. #blog, San Diego Life is a classroom and every person and situation that enters our life has come to teach us something. These lessons may come in a variety of forms—ill health, inharmonious relationships, prosperity challenges and […]
Latest Post | I AM TECHNOLOGY
Evidence of God (said in the deep, echoing, booming male voice of God from the movies) I am technology. #blog by Trey Warme | Charlotte, NC Hello, readers enticed into reading this post from the click-bait seducing title! You: “Did he say evidence of God? Hopefully, this is not another figurine image on […]